PLC/SCADA Engineer (Siemens S7, WinCC)
About our client
Our Customer is an international leader in process automation. For more than 70 years they have helped companies in various sectors such as food & beverage, life sciences, infrastructure, tank terminals, or (petro)chemicals to improve their operations by offering consulting and engineering solutions.
- You develop the applications independently or together with your colleagues, based on a supplied Functional Design Specification (FDS)
- Together with the Team lead engineer, you will go through an extensive control and test program (internal Factory Acceptance Test).
- You maintain frequent contact with the local Team lead engineer in order to guarantee optimal service.
- Experience in PLC/SCADA development.
- Preferably we're looking for candidates with a Siemens S7 and WinCC.
- You can read and understand electrical schematics, as well as P & IDs.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in technical education.
- You are fascinated by the world of automation.
- You have a creative mind and determination.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
“Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
Interesting projects with innovative products
Competitive salary and regular reviews
The work-life balance you deserve. Flexible working hours
Educational support, funded language classes
Luxmed private healthcare packages
Cozy workplace. Fresh fruits Mondays. WFH opportunities
Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family